We continue with our suggestions for the best pieces of equipment to take your training back to basics.
#3 The Barbell (& Bumper Plates). Driven by the cult-like popularity of Crossfit, Olympic lifting is back and here to stay. With many variations to target large muscle groups and stabilizes in the lower, upper and whole body, a high quality Barbell and bumper plates is one of the most effective pieces of training equipment you’ll ever purchase. If you’re considering investing in a gym or studio, then I would suggest scrapping your Pec-Deck and Treadmill budget and opting instead for a few Barbells and some bumper plates, your clients will thank you.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump