We continue with our countdown of the top ten fitness equipment essentials for going back to basics.
#4- The Chin-Up bar.
Made famous by Rocky (and possibly every fighting montage that has ever been created), the chin-up bar is a mainstay of any strength-training program. Promising massive benefits for your lats, arms, abdominals and core stabilisers, the humble chin-up is possibly the most effective upper body exercise out there. Many chin-up bars offer easy attachment to doorframes without leaving marks or requiring any drilling.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump