Continued from fitness essentials for 2015:
#8 The Foam Roller
If you’ve never used the foam roller, chances are that the first time you perform your first ITB band roll, you’ll be on the verge of tears. Perhaps the best value for money piece of injury prevention equipment available, the foam roller is useful both at home, in the office and in the gym. Useful for working knots out of muscles in your neck, chest, back, legs, glutes and hips, the foam roller works to release muscle tension much like a self administered massage. For some training tips with the foam roller, see here.
Read on for fitness essential #9.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020