#7 The Medicine Ball.
The first time I ever trained with a medicine ball was during my personal training course. Mistakenly, a friend of mine tried to kick it and bruised his toe. Usually bright in color, rubberized and ranging from 2kg-8kg (or so) the simple medicine ball takes us back to an age where lifting big rocks and smashing them on the ground impressed our mates. As a stress buster, muscle builder or fat stripping machine, the medicine ball ranks right up there with the big guys. I’d recommend using it for medicine ball slams, throwing, passing, abdominal crunches and Russian twists. Added bonus: smashing it down hard on the ground still impresses your mates.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020