#10 Good quality running shoes
(Continued from Back To Basics Essentials)
Barefoot running has been with us since the dawn of time, with some ancient tribes, such as the Turahumara of Mexico still staying true to its history. For us common folk, barefoot running swept the fitness fashion world off its feet in recent years with the creation of the infamous Vibram Five Fingers “toe shoe”, which brought the movement back into the spotlight. Barefoot running isn’t for everyone though, but quality footwear is a must, whether you run, lift or walk regularly. So do yourself a favour; toss those old Dunlop’s in the bin and make the investment in your feet to minimize ankle, knee, back and even neck pain. Recommended brands include Nike Free, Asics, Mizuno, Brooks and New Balance.
See our 3 part article on how to prevent running injuries here or read about the future of fitness.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020