See our previous recommendations for fitness equipment essentials for 2015:
#6 The ViPR
I must admit it, when the VIPR rolled out in my local gym in 2013-I thought we were being duped. A rubberized, hollowed out cylinder with a handle attachment in the middle, the VIPR looked like something out of an “As Seen On TV Commercial”. So it was, until I attended a VIPR workout class. If you’re looking for a piece of equipment to challenge your body into handling something new, then the VIPR is a must for you. It’s pricey though, so make sure it’s in your budget.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers