#9 The Yoga Mat
Let’s get one thing straight: Yoga is for everyone. If you’re looking for a whole body workout to challenge your legs, core, upper body and mind like none before, spend an hour in a yoga class. You’ll find your body racing to keep up and coordinate stubborn muscles and that you’ll be the only person sweating buckets at the end. Of course, the yoga mat can be used to perform a range of abdominal exercises too, but it’s best at work in its home environment- the Yoga Studio.
Find a yoga studio near you in our directory or read on for more!
If you’re a Yoga Studio owner tired of old studio management software that’s constantly raising prices without increasing value, then talk to OneFitStop, where our modern yoga studio software platform is constantly evolving to meet the needs of growing studio businesses.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020