Continued from fitness essentials for 2015:
#9 The Yoga Mat
Let’s get one thing straight: Yoga is for everyone. If you’re looking for a whole body workout to challenge your legs, core, upper body and mind like none before, spend an hour in a yoga class. You’ll find your body racing to keep up and coordinate stubborn muscles and that you’ll be the only person sweating buckets at the end. Of course, the yoga mat can be used to perform a range of abdominal exercises too, but it’s best at work in its home environment- the Yoga Studio.
Find a yoga studio near you in our directory or read on for more!
If you’re a Yoga Studio owner tired of old studio management software that’s constantly raising prices without increasing value, then talk to OneFitStop, where our modern yoga studio software platform is constantly evolving to meet the needs of growing studio businesses.
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump
- 4 Mistakes To Avoid Before Opening Your First Fitness Studio