Fitness is moving back to basics. We continue with our top ten fitness equipment suggestions for those looking to get into functional training.
#2: Kettle bells– originally developed by Russian peasants who used to fill buckets with concrete/mud and then swing them around for sport, the kettle bell has become largely in fashion since the Russian Olympic Weightlifting team popularised them in the 80s. Once a primal and basic piece of equipment, the kettle bell now comes in in bright, cheerful colors and in some cases, some pretty crazy designs. The kettle bell is great for movement based, whole body training and core stabilization. Anyone who has ever completed a kettle bell workout will attest to the intensity and the results that come from this simple but brilliant training piece.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers