Eggs; because they are high in cholesterol, have had a bad rap for years. Since 1973 the American Heart Association has recommended limiting eggs to 3 per week and this has been standard advice for years. However recent research is refuting that advice. Researchers from the University of Granada found that egg intake was not associated with cholesterol levels, body fat, blood pressure, insulin resistance or cardiorespiratory fitness in a study of 380 adolescents. Of course everything is good in moderation so eat organic eggs and limit to 1 to 2 per day on average.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020