One only has to look at some of the most popular fitness equipment of recent years- the TRX, ViPR, the Kettle-bell, Chin-up bar and the Olympic Bar, to see that our exercise habits are going back to where they were centuries ago. Companies who are best able to capture this new movement into ‘natural’ training are going to dominate 2015 and onwards, particularly as the popularity of Cross-fit style and Extend Barre classes grows. Over the next 10 days, we’ll outline our predictions for the hottest pieces of fitness equipment for going ‘back to basics’ in 2015:
1. TRX– This humble piece of fitness technology (that truthfully can be recreated in Bunnings with a few straps of durable strapping material and some carbines), burst onto the fitness scene in 2004 after being created by ex-Navy SEAL Randy Hetrick. Now a global phenomenon, the TRX is a must for travellers, outdoor workouts, martial artists, calisthenics enthusiasts and anyone wanting to mix up their training.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers