This breakfast kept me energized for my PT session & kept my belly warm for longer than toast or bagels. (recipe adapted from Martha Stewart).
yields 1 cup
1 cup milk
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup fresh or frozen berries
bring milk to a boil in a small saucepan. add quinoa, and return to a boil. reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, until three-quarters of the milk has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
stir in cinnamon. cook, covered, until almost all the milk has been absorbed, about 8 minutes. stir in berries, and cook for 30 seconds.
serve with addition cinnamon & almonds.
This article first appeared at: https://starloz.com/2011/06/11/breakfast-quinoa
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020