The best thing about baked eggs would have to be their ability to be adapted. as long as you have 2 eggs & a small baking dish, then you are right to go. Simply chop ingredients, let your oven cook it all together then you enjoy it piping hot with toast … in your pyjamas!
130g tin of baked beans
2 eggs, room temperature
3 mushrooms, diced
1/2 capsicum, diced
3 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 spanish onion
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Layer mushrooms, spanish onion & capsicum around bottom & edge of dish.
Empty tin of baked beans in the middle of the dish.
Add cherry tomatoes, seeds down into the beans.
Crack egg on top of everything & shake to disperse.
Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg whites appear set.
This article originally appeared on: https://starloz.com/2012/01/06/baked-eggs
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers