Never let your mistakes bring you down. They say experience is the best teacher and we can learn from our mistakes. Remember that there is always a second chance – another chance to improve, to do better and to succeed.
If you are looking for inspiration, just take a look at this soccer player from The Maldives, Ashad Ali Adubarey. He had a chance to score a goal for his team with a penalty kick – a one on one match between him and the goalkeeper. While running towards the ball, he slips and loses his momentum. But that did not stop him. He quickly got up and continued a few more steps toward the ball. He proceeded to kick, and scored a goal to beat Afghanistan. Some reporters say that he intentionally feigned the fall, but take a look at the video for yourself to see if it was a fumble or a fake.
The point is that, even after such a bad fall, we can always get up and try harder.
This article was shared with the author’s written permission. The article originally appeared on coachbillygoco.com.
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump
- 4 Mistakes To Avoid Before Opening Your First Fitness Studio