Continued from “A 20 step guide to growing a successful fitness business in 2015“.
Step 4: Target the places that your clients are found.
Once you know more about your audience (see step 3), you’re better able to target people of a similar interest, making efforts to attract new clients easier and more effective. If you know that your clients are into their golfing for example, perhaps you should start advertising at courses nearby? Do they go to local cafe’s? See if you can put up some flyers. Understanding the location of your clients will assist you in better placing marketing material or in meeting similar clients.
Exercise: Take 2 minutes to look at the areas that your clients regularly visit. Once you have a basic understanding, develop specific marketing material for that audience. For tips on how to do so, read on to step 13.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020