Continued from “ A 20 step guide to growing a successful fitness business in 2015”
Lesson #7: Make sure that you have a leads management system in place
If you’ve performed steps 1-5 correctly, there’s a likely chance that you’ll be capturing people’s names, numbers and email addresses. Managing and converting these leads is now crucial to securing new clients and must be done professionally to be effective.
Lucky for you, OneFitStop offers a Leads Folder, where all information from your leads can be kept and stored including name, number, email, notes and any updates. Mark your leads as active (high chance of conversion) or inactive (not going to happen this time). Plus, when you are ready to convert them to a client, you can do so with 1 click and they’ll receive a notification to connect.
Exercise: On your OneFitStop account, login and head to the leads folder in the Clients section. Click on “Add lead” and add all the information that you’ve gained from the prospective client for safekeeping.
After all the effort you’ve put into securing new leads, it’s important to make sure they stick!
Read on to learn one of the best ways to do so….
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump