Here’s our 20 steps to success as a fitness professional in 2015..
Step 1: Make sure you are registered and up to date with your certification
This requires no introduction does it? If you aren’t certified and up to date with your CPR, Insurance and CEC’s, put down this guide and go do so. It’s that simple. Would you visit a doctor who wasn’t qualified? We sure hope not. So don’t expect your clients to settle for second best and react differently to you not being up to date. Find a list of great CEC courses here and visit the Fitness Australia page for approved CPR and Insurance vendors.
- Getting Out of Tactical Execution Mode and Back to Strategic Decision Making
- Team Building in a Tight Labor Market
- Building Team Consensus Around Complex Topics
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020