Many store bought peanut butters come with all sorts of additives, preservatives, sugars and oils.
As a result, peanut butter largely gets a bad wrap. However, home made peanut butter can be a great source of essential fatty acids, protein and fibre, plus it takes just 15 minutes to make!
1 cup of roasted peanuts
1 cup of raw peanuts in their shell
1 tsp of salt
Blend 1 cup of roasted peanuts and 1 cup of raw peanuts for 15 miunutes, scraping down the bowl frequently. Add a teaspoon of salt to taste.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers