3 cups oats
– 1/4 cup slivered almonds
– 1/3 cup coconut
– 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup pepitas
– 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup apple juice
– 1 tbs honey
– 2 tbs agave nectar
– 1tbs macadamia oil
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/3 cup each of dried apples, blueberries and cranberries
Start with a base of slivered almonds, cinnamon, ground flax seeds, coconut, pepitas and sunflower seeds.
Add 3 cups of rolled oats
Combine apple juice, honey, agave nectar, macadamia oil and vanilla in a small saucepan on the stove and heat over a low heat. Add it to the mix.
Stir until the oats are moistened, and spread onto a lined baking tray.
Place into the oven for 30 minutes at 300F, stirring every 5 minutes, until slightly browned and crunchy.
While the granola is cooling, put together the dried fruit mix: apples, blueberries and cranberries. Add to the Granola when cooled.
Do you like granola? What is your favourite granola ‘ingredient’?
Happy baking 🙂
This article was shared with the authors written permission. The authors blog can be found at bakebikeblog.com.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers