Serves 1 person
1/3c raw buckwheat flour
1T chia seeds
1/2 mashed banana
2 large eggs
1t vanilla extract
1/4t baking powder
Preheat your oven to 170
Grease a 4-5” oven safe bowl, really well.
In a bowl, mash the banana until wet.
Whisk in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Mix in buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
Pour into greased bowl and bake for 30min. it will be cracked and brown on top. The toothpick test method will work here. Do not overcook!
This article was shared with the author’s written permission. The article originally appeared on starloz.com.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump