Kale Krackers (Chips)
- Bunch of kale
- 1/2-1 tbs of oil
- Seasonings- salt is necessary but feel free to get experimental with other spices you like. I love garlic powder mmmm.
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 150 degrees celsius and line 2 baking trays (so to space the kale pieces out).
- Cut your Kale leaves off the stalk and cut the middle section so just the leafy edges/leaves are left.
- Massage leaves into oil and spread out on baking trays.
- Top with seasoning (start with a tsp and then adjust until desired amount. This will be dependent upon how many kale leaves you have also).
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes. Rotate your pan around for even cooking around half way through.
Simple right? No flipping, no mess, no worries. It’s so short that even when you’re in a life or must-eat-all-the-pringles situation you could whip these up instead and be munching away in no time. Savoury cravings- satisfied.
Enjoy krunching on your kale krackers (yes, I went there).
What is your favourite savoury seasoning?
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump