Lentil & Coriander Salad
2 cups lentils, drained
1 spanish onion, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
2 lemons, juiced
1 bunch coriander, diced
pepper of taste
Combine lentils, onion, capsicum, coriander. stir in lemon juice, slowly to taste. add pepper to taste.
NB: I served my salad under a fresh piece of oven roasted salmon that i roasted in foil pouch with lemon juice & coriander for 25 minutes. It was a fresh & thankfully, a very light dish.
The article has been shred with the authors written permission. This article and the author’s blog can be found at starloz.com
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers