For the salad:-
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 red onion, minced
2 large grapefruits, divided into segments and chopped
1 large red capsicum, diced
3 ears fresh corn, kernels chopped off’
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 large (ripe but firm) avocado, diced
1 small bunch coriander, minced
For the dressing:-
juice of 3 limes
3 tsp cumin
3 tsp chili powder
Bring the quinoa to a boil with 2 1/2 cups water.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all water is absorbed and quinoa is light and fluffy.
Remove from stove and let cool while you prepare the rest of the salad.
Place black beans, red onion, grapefruit, coriander, capsicum, avocado and shucked corn kernels in a large bowl.
Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Add quinoa to salad then pour over dressing.
Toss well and serve.
This recipe has been shared with the author’s written permission. The original work can be found at www.starloz.com.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers