Sweet potato soup (adapted from AWW) – serves 8 (GF)(v)
- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1.5kg sweet potato, cubed
- 2 onions, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1L water
- Cream to serve *
- Heat oil in a large stock pot. Add sweet potato, onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add rosemary, lemon zest, stock and water and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Process soup until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- Divide among serving bowls and drizzle with cream.*
(*omit cream if you want to keep this soup vegan).
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
business marketing business operations business planning business success client demographics client management client outreach customer support cycling cycling studio fitness community fitness studio fitness studio business fitness studio marketing fitness studio metrics fitness studio operations fitness studio owners fitness studios fitness studio success fitness studio tips marketing tips member retention member satisfaction operation metrics operations management personal training personal training clients personal training software relationship marketing retention metrics review management sales sales metrics social referrals spin studio studio member retention studio opening studio operations studio owner studio owner checklist studio policies taking payment at time of booking tips for success yoga yoga studio