Warm yourself up today and stoke your metabolic fires with this easy dinner recipe!
1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 white parsnip, diced
1 purple parsnip, diced
1/4 pumpkin, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsbp flax seed oil
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix all spices together in a small cup or dish.
Drizzle oil all over vegetables and sprinkle with spice mix. Toss in a bowl and lay out on a lined sheet tray, try to keep each vegetable seperate.
roast spicy vegetables for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
This article has been shared and edited with the authors written permission. The article originally appeared on www.starloz.com.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers