This recipe would have to be one of my ALLLL time favouries and I have been making it for years!
I just love the freshness of this salad…
To me, it screams “Summer is Here” and right now, summer is most definitely here because the temperature is steadily in the high 20’s (celcius). // I am always looking for a simple recipe in summer – something that I can throw into a bowl, mix up and eat. This salad is fresh, tangy and perfect for a summer evening like the ones we recently have been enjoying.
My suggestion is to go ahead, make this salad and enjoy it with a piece of salmon while watching the sunset.
Lentil & Coriander Salad
2 cups Lentils, drained
1 Spanish onion, diced
1 Red capsicum, diced
2 Lemons, juiced
1 bunch Coriander, diced
Pepper to taste
Combine lentils, onion, capsicum, coriander. Mix in the lemon juice, slowly to taste. Add pepper to taste.
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- Facebook Ads: Boost Posts or Use Ad Builder? What’s Best for Your Fitness Studio?
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers