I am re-listening to Grant Cardone’s great book “Sell or Be Sold” on Audible.
One of the best books I have read/listened to on sales (the other being Chet Holmes book “The Ultimate Sales Machine“)
If you haven’t read either of them, then add them to your wishlist 🙂
Anyway back to the purpose of this post…
I am finding real value in revisiting books I have read before. It’s amazing how much more you absorb, the second or third times you go through a book.
And case in point, Grant (we’re buddies now I have listened to him for so long 😉 mentioned his tv show in which he fixes businesses and one business featured was a Golds Gym in New York State.
For those of you with your own facilities, it’s a great watch and to see how he simplified things and turned the business around was inspiring.
Have a watch, take notes and let me know what GETAP stands for 🙂
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump