½ large head Cauliflower, cut into florets. || ½ large head Broccoli, cut into florets. || 1 White Parsnip, diced. || 1 Purple Parsnip, diced. || ¼ Pumpkin, diced. || 1 Carrot, diced. || 1 tsp Cumin. || 1 tsp Chilli Powder. || ½ tsp Salt. || 2 tsbp Rice Bran Oil.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix all spices together in a small cup or dish. Drizzle oil all over vegetables and sprinkle with spice mix. Toss in a bowl and lay out on a lined sheet tray, try to keep each vegetable separate. Roast spicy vegetables for 25-30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
See the 101 on what Laura thinks of her Spicy Roasted Vegetable Recipe:
“When I was looking in my fridge yesterday and I very quickly came to the conclusion that I had FAR tooooo many vegetables in my fridge… Vegetables – I have sooo many of them but I haven’t been able to convince myself to use them and it came to the point in their life that I was forced to get creative, and use them.
I’m a huge sucker for roasting my vegetables, the crispiness is my favourite part.
This rub is so easy to throw together while the oven is preheating – You can simply mixing it together in a small bowl then coat your veggies (and in my case, extra firm tofu) in the rub… Then bam, Hello Dinner!”
- How To Ensure Proper Customer Data Transfer When Migrating Out Of MindBody
- The Most Popular Wellness And Fitness Trends In New York For 2020
- 4 Widgets To Improve Conversion On Your Fitness Studio’s Website
- The Fitness Business Podcast | COVID-19 Planning: Action Plan & Tips for Fitness Business Owners & Managers
- Studio Member Retention: 3 Tips To Improve During The March Slump